Fire Engine

Although a truck is called lorry in British English, they have a different naming for this firefighter vehicle, after further reading it appears that the term fire engine is also used in the US (according to wikipedia)


I used to work for a truck/lorry sales company, the difference between the US and the rest of the world version is the bonnet (The nose of the truck). One thing that is also different is the steering wheel one is on the left and the other is on the right. That makes it also driving on the different side of the road.